Friday, July 10, 2009

Hair scares and sisters

What a weekend! We all were together except Nad, Linda and Liz and look what they missed. Mama got beautiful, Linnie too, and Kristin was in control. As you can see we all survived and had a wonderful weekend. Love my Mom and my sisters. Missed you Nad, Linda, Liz. We'll have to do it again, SOON!

Sarge was in control
Mama was out of control
What did I get myself into
Oh Don, see what you missed
This week end was too much
Food was good
Beautiful aren't we? We survived

4 comments:

  1. This makes me so happy!!! You appear to be a seasoned blogger with music, pictures, and a background. Way to go!

    This sister weekend looks like it was way too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Sandy I'm so glad to see you have joined the blogger world. You'll have to keep up with all the rest of us now.

    Looks like Kristen took her usual spot. In charge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you're supposed to tell us when you start a blog! Looks like you guys were having lots of fun! Nothing like a mother and her daughters! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom, I forgot to add my blog on, os I signed in and put us- hope that's ok! We are missing you guys! Tell Robyn she left a DVD, I have it ready to mail. I also forgot to teach you how to comment on a blog. Click on the comment icon at the end of the post. There will be a box for you to type your comment in, type it and hit post. If you are not signed in it will ask you to do that and sometimes ask you to enter a code to prtect against spam. Just enter it all ain and click publish or post and your comment will appear. If it doesn't work or isn't making sense have Kylea show you when she's over next!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete